We have two children at La Petite Ecole and absolutely love it. The teachers are passionate about their work, very patient with the children, and are great observers in the classroom. But most importantly, they truly love the kids, and provide them with a warm, family atmosphere. Our children are blossoming here, and we’re so excited!
Give your children a truly French learning experience at San Diego’s fully-immersive French bilingual school, La Petite Ecole!
Fill out the form and get a sneak peek of our new location
• Native-French speaking teachers
• Average class size of 10 students per teacher
• Full immersion in French culture
• A students-first philosophy
• Accreditation by the French Ministry of Education
Give Your Child the Gift of a Truly French Experience
At La Petite Ecole, we immerse our children in the rich culture and traditions of France, expanding their horizons and creating students of the world.
Make Your Little One the Center of Attention, with Classes Focused on Your Child
We’re proud to offer small class sizes, to make sure your child gets the special attention and help they deserve.
Experience an Education for Life
It’s our mission to foster an open and welcoming place to learn. We instill values like respect, politeness and manners to all our students, and offer a well-rounded education including:
• Fine arts
• Physical education
• Mathematics, science & technology
• Social skills
• Field trips throughout the year
The Benefits of a Bilingual Education
A bilingual education gives children many advantages that will be used throughout their lives. Some of these benefits are:
• A higher IQ (14 points on average)* maybe link to a study
• Improved memory, decision making, and cognitive skills
• Enhanced mathematical and musical abilities
• A better chance of succeeding in school
• Discovering a new culture
• Expanded communication opportunities
What happy parents are saying
The academic programs are wonderful and very well rounded. This year, my son’s art, music and French classes were especially interesting. Not only that, but his English has improved tremendously, too.